CAMPING & COVID-19
KL ~ ON THE RIVER: CAMPING & COVID POLICY
During your stay we will follow the CDC and Government Officials guidance and we ask that all Guests and Visitors do the same. Help prevent the spread of COVID-19!
Social Distancing and Gathering Standards will be implemented while in the park.
- There is a 10 person maximum on all campsites. This includes children under 2yrs. & all Visitors.
- Face Coverings are required at our Office, Gift Shop, and Restroom Locations. The CDC recommends face coverings be worn when you are not able to keep a six foot distance between you and another person you don’t know.
- Six feet of space is required between campsites at all times. Please do not set up camp within three feet of your campsite lines. This includes sites that are in a ‘group’ together.
- Please keep a six foot distance from people not in your family or within the same household.
- All River Front / Beach areas are to remain clear at all times. These areas are to be used for river access and entry points only. Please remain in your campsite unless accessing another point of the river. No Gathering outside of your site.
- In an effort to maintain minimal contact we are requesting any paperwork requiring a signature be signed by our office staff with your approval. Please have a valid ID available at check in. We encourage you to use Credit Cards or Apple Pay / Samsung Pay when possible.
- Restroom & Shower Facilities will be cleaned and sanitized several times throughout the day. When camp staff is cleaning and sanitizing restrooms we ask that all customers refrain from using said facility to ensure they are properly sanitized in a timely fashion.
- Picnic Tables, Electrical Pedestals, and Water Spigots will be sanitized after every departure.
- Due to Local and World Wide supply shortages we recommend you bring the following items to have at your campsite: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, gloves, face mask /covering, and hand soap. Notice: Some of these items are not available for purchase at our Gift Shop and may not be available locally.
- Please Wash Hands Frequently!
Campsites are held until 12:00 pm the day after your scheduled arrival date.
If we have not received any notice of late arrival prior to 12pm noon, you will be considered a “No Show”. Your reservation will be canceled and all paid fees will be forfeited.
*This includes multiple campsite rentals.
If you plan to arrive after your scheduled arrival date, you must call the park each day to hold the remainder of your reservation.
- Dropping a night or a campsite is the same as canceling (see chart).
- No Show Reservation (see chart).
- "Bad Weather" Refunds are not available due to Inclement Weather. This includes, but is not limited to precipitation events and high or low river flow. Camping Credit may be available pending scheduled arrival and date/time of requested cancellation. *Please contact our office for Major Flooding Exceptions.
- Refunds issued by check only!
- Please allow one week from date of cancellation to receive your refund.
- You must notify our office by phone or email to cancel your reservations. The day we receive notification will determine the fees charged. (see chart)
- Notifying our office will guarantee you receive the proper refunded amount.