CAMPING & COVID-19
EXECUTIVE ORDER SK-03 RELATED TO COVID-19
MANDATORY FACE COVERINGS: DATE ISSUED: JULY 1, 2020
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY: REQUIRED BY COMAL COUNTY
POLICY: The virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Because of the hidden nature pf this threat, it is the policy of this business to require the following:
- FACE COVERING REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER PREMISES.
All persons over the age of 10, including employees, customer, visitors, invitees, and contractors (“Patrons”) who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk, such as anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Employees should not work within 6 feet of one another except to the extent necessary to provide services.
- Patrons should maintain 6 feet of separation from other individuals outside their household to the extent feasible when inside the business premises.
- Patrons of the business queuing or waiting inside or on the premises of the business must maintain 6 feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
- VIOLATIONS. Patrons who do not wear a face covering may be asked to leave the premises and may not be provided goods or services until the face covering requirements are followed.
KL ~ ON THE RIVER: CAMPING & COVID POLICY
During your stay we will follow the CDC and Government Officials guidance and we
ask all Guests and Visitors do the same. Help prevent the spread of COVID-19!
Social Distancing and Gathering Standards will be implemented while in the park.
- There is a 10 person maximum on all campsites. This includes same family / household.
- Six feet of space is required between campsites at all times. Please do not set up camp within three feet of your campsite lines. This includes sites that are in a ‘group’ together.
- Please keep a six foot distance from people not in your family or within the same household.
- All River Front / Beach areas are to remain clear at all times. These areas are to be used for river access and entry points only. Please remain in your campsite unless accessing another point of the river. No Gathering outside of your site.
- Comal County Orders (Effective July 1st, 2020), Face Coverings are required at the Office, Gift Shop, and Restroom Locations or when you are not able to keep a six foot distance between you and another person you do not know.
- In an effort to maintain minimal contact we are requesting any paperwork requiring a signature be signed by our office staff with your approval. Please have a valid ID available at check in. We encourage you to use Credit Cards or Apple Pay / Samsung Pay when possible.
- Restroom & Shower Facilities will be cleaned and sanitized several times throughout the day. When camp staff is cleaning and sanitizing restrooms we ask that all customers refrain from using said facility to ensure they are properly sanitized in a timely fashion.
- Picnic Tables, Electrical Pedestals, and Water Spigots will be sanitized after every departure.
- Due to Local and World Wide supply shortages we recommend you bring the following items to have at your campsite: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, gloves, face mask /covering, and hand soap. Notice: Some of these items are not available for purchase at our Gift Shop and may not be available locally.
- Please Wash Hands Frequently!
Campsites are held until 12:00 pm the day after your scheduled arrival date.
If we have not received any notice of late arrival prior to 12pm noon, you will be considered a “No Show”. Your reservation will be canceled and all paid fees will be forfeited.
*This includes multiple campsite rentals.
If you plan to arrive after your scheduled arrival date, you must call the park each day to hold the remainder of your reservation.
- Dropping a night or a campsite is the same as canceling (see chart).
- No Show Reservation (see chart).
- Refunds issued by check only!
- Please allow one week from date of cancellation to receive your refund.
- You must notify our office by phone or email to cancel your reservations. The day we receive notification will determine the fees charged. (see chart)
- Notifying our office will guarantee you receive the proper refunded amount.