Campsites are held until 12:00 pm the day after your scheduled arrival date.
If we have not received any notice of late arrival prior to 12pm noon, you will be considered a “No Show”. Your reservation will be canceled and all paid fees will be forfeited.
*This includes multiple campsite rentals.
If you plan to arrive after your scheduled arrival date, you must call the park each day to hold the remainder of your reservation.
- Dropping a night or a campsite is the same as canceling (see chart).
- No Show Reservation (see chart).
- "Bad Weather" Refunds are not available due to Inclement Weather. This includes, but is not limited to precipitation events and high or low river flow. Camping Credit may be available pending scheduled arrival and date/time of requested cancellation. *Please contact our office for Major Flooding Exceptions.
- Refunds issued by check only!
- Please allow one week from date of cancellation to receive your refund.
- You must notify our office by phone or email to cancel your reservations. The day we receive notification will determine the fees charged. (see chart)
- Notifying our office will guarantee you receive the proper refunded amount.