Update 5/1/2020: COVID-19
Our Cancellation Policy has been modified to reflect the following changes:
Customers with reservations from May 1st through May 10th will have the option to change or modify their camping reservation without incurring any penalties. Any changes or modifications less than 24 hours in advance of your arrival will be subject to a two night minimum loss. Any remaining deposit fees will be available as a camping credit for a future reservation.
If a reschedule date is unknown at this time, a full camping credit for paid deposit fee will remain on file until October 1st, 2020. All camping credit must be applied to a future reservation by October 1st, 2020. Camping Credit may be applied to reservations for 2021; cannot exceed 345 days in advance.
All customers cancelling their reservations and requesting a refund will receive a business check less the $10.00 non-refundable booking fee. Please allow seven to ten business days to receive your refund.
Our standard cancellation policy will apply to all reservations arriving beyond May 10th, 2020. Please click the green button below for more information.
**This policy is subject to change at any time and will be adjusted as conditions change; Thank You.
Campsites are held until 12:00 pm the day after your scheduled arrival date.
If we have not received any notice of late arrival prior to 12pm noon, you will be considered a “No Show”. Your reservation will be canceled and all paid fees will be forfeited.
*This includes multiple campsite rentals.
If you plan to arrive after your scheduled arrival date, you must call the park each day to hold the remainder of your reservation.
- Dropping a night or a campsite is the same as canceling (see chart).
- No Show Reservation (see chart).
- Refunds issued by check only!
- Please allow one week from date of cancellation to receive your refund.
- You must notify our office by phone or email to cancel your reservations. The day we receive notification will determine the fees charged. (see chart)
- Notifying our office will guarantee you receive the proper refunded amount.