Reservation & Deposit Information
Your call is very important to us!
We have a large call volume during "Peak Season" (May - August); please be patient when calling. If you receive our voicemail we are helping another customer, or it is after business hours.
We invite you to leave a Phone, Email, or Facebook message and we'll be in touch with you soon.
Questions? We are Happy to Help!
- Do you hold Reservations without Payment?
No, we require a deposit / pre payment at the time of booking
- What is the Check In / Check Out Time?
Daily Times: Check In @ 2pm & Check Out @ 11am
*Additional Fees required for Early Check In & Late Check Out.
- Early Check In Fees
- Late Check Out Fees
- How long is my Reserved Campsite Held?
Deposits hold your campsite until 12pm, the day after your scheduled arrival date.
After 12pm, the campsite will be released to the general public; forfeiture of all paid deposit fees.
Please contact our office for late arrivals to avoid cancellation of your reservation.
- What happens if I cannot Check In On Time?
Check in time starts @ 2pm everyday. It ends at 10pm Sunday through Thursday and 12am on Friday & Saturday night. For more information on our "Gate Hours" CLICK HERE!
- How do I Reschedule a Reservation?
For more information on rescheduling a reservation please contact our office. CLICK HERE!
- How do I Cancel a Reservation?
For more information on canceling a reservation please contact our office. CLICK HERE!
- Reservations are Recommended!
- 2 Night Minimum is required for for ALL reservations. (Ex; Friday - Sunday)
- 3 Night Minimum is required for Holiday Weekends.
- Reservations are made by Phone or In Person Only!
- A Deposit/Pre Payment is Required to Secure your Reservation.
- Notice: There is a $10.00 non-refundable booking fee included in all reservation deposits (per site).
- Campsites may be booked up to